About


Fort Worth Dish Out was created to be a first step for members of the Fort Worth community to learn more about locally based projects and initiatives that serve the greater good.

The Board of Directors share a desire in providing an easily accessible, fun opportunity to gather in community with entrepreneurial spirits who are motivated and interested in helping worthy projects in need of a platform to gain more awareness.

The format for Fort Worth Dish Out is as follows:

1.     For $20, guests gain admission to the event as well as a hearty meal.

2.     During Fort Worth Dish Out, guests will have the opportunity to hear presentations by three participants representing a local service project or initiative—all of which have a common theme. 

3.     Following the presentations, guests will have a chance to vote on the creative project they would most like to see succeed through the help of Fort Worth Dish Out. The project with the most votes receives 60 percent of the night’s net proceeds from ticket and T-shirt sales; the remaining 40 percent is split evenly between the other two projects. 

The big hope of Fort Worth Dish Out is that it will serve as the spark that will motivate guests to continue to give—through their time, talents or funding—to the project(s) most in line with their own philosophy about community preservation, renewal or improvement.