Saturday, January 12, 2013

Save the Date!!! February 10th


Please join us for our 7th FWDO on Sunday Feb. 10.  We will hear from three local organizations that focus on homelessness.  

The event will be held at The Marquis on Magnolia (1227 W. Magnolia Ave., Fort Worth, 76104) from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Dinner will be provided, as always, by Chef Allen Lutes.  


This Dish Out will feature three locally based projects that focus on homelessness in Fort Worth. Following presentations by representatives from each project, guests will vote on the one that most inspires them the most. The winner will receive 60 percent of the night's net proceeds; the remaining 40 percent will be split evenly between the other two projects. 

You can register in advance by clicking on the Feb 10 tab above. $20 will pay for your entry into the event and a yummy meal. A cash bar will also be available. 

Spread the word and bring a friend! The more people that attend, the more money we get to dish out.

We'll see you there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment